Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Whisk together the milk and sugar in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes, whisking often, until reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter. Allow to cool completely.
- Line a 15cm square cake tin with a slightly larger piece of parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium power, removing to stir every 10-12 seconds. Allow to cool.
- Add the milk mixture, vanilla extract and whiskey to the cooled chocolate and stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Cover with tin foil and chill in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
- Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting up the parchment paper. Slice into four pieces and top with whipped cream or ice cream, to serve.
Note: Ice cream can be used as an alternative to cream, if you wish.
Per Serving: 461kcals, 29.7g fat (17.2g saturated), 39.5g carbs (29.4g sugars), 4.4g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.03g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Chocolate hazelnut mousse pots