300g strawberries, plus extra to serve
250g raspberries, plus extra to serve
1 tsp vanilla extract
90g porridge oats
40g ground almonds
50g unsalted butter, melted
500g Greek yoghurt
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, combine the strawberries, raspberries, vanilla and 140g of the honey. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fruit has softened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a food processor, add the oats, ground almonds, melted butter and remaining honey. Pulse for 30 seconds or until the mixture comes together in clumps. If the mixture is too sticky, add a more oats and pulse to combine.
- Line a 20cm round tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Add the oat mix to the tin and use the back of a spoon to press down in an even layer. Allow to set in the freezer while you make the topping.
- To a clean food processor, pour in the cooled berry mixture. Blitz until completely smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl, reserving about two tablespoons.
- Add the yoghurt to the mixing bowl and stir until combined. Remove the tin from the freezer and pour in the yoghurt mixture.
- Use a teaspoon to swirl over the reserved berry mixture, to give a ripple effect.
- Freeze for at least four hours, or overnight if possible.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving to soften slightly, then remove from the tin and decorate with a few fresh berries.
Per serving: 544k cals, 13.1g fat (2.9g saturated), 96.4g carbs (52.5g sugars), 12.9g protein, 39.5g fibre, 0.038g sodium