Makes about 16
2 large bananas
380g dark chocolate
4 tbsp coconut oil
- Slice the bananas and place the slices on a tray. Put the tray in the freezer for about one hour until the bananas are frozen solid.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power, removing to stir every 30 seconds, just until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- When the bananas are frozen, dip them into the cooled chocolate and coat on all sides. Let any excess chocolate drip off before setting the slice down onto the parchment paper. Put the slices back in the freezer immediately.
- Once frozen, transfer the bites to a sealable bag and store in the freezer.
Per serving: 172kcals, 10.5g fat (7.9g saturated), 18g carbs, 14.3g sugars, 2g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.019g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Try dipping these into crushed nuts or shredded coconut while the chocolate is still melted.