Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the sausages under the grill until browned all over.
- Flatten the slices of bread by rolling with a rolling pin.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and some salt and pepper.
- Starting at one end, roll each sausage up in a piece of bread.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter.
- Dunk each roll into the egg, coating it completely. Shake off any excess, then place in the pan. Repeat with the remaining sausage roll-ups, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan. Turn the roll-ups with tongs as they cook until browned on all sides.
- Remove from the pan, drain briefly on kitchen paper and serve with your chosen option for dipping.
Per Serving 362kcals, 19.4g fat (8.4g saturated), 30.5g carbs (0.9g sugars), 14.9g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.329g sodium
SnacksDiabetic-friendlyBreakfast & BrunchFather’s DayLunch & snacksAmericanFrench ToastSpecial OccasionsKidsCuisinesMake it Healthy
Popular in Snacks
Instant strawberry frozen yoghurt