Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the oats in a blender and whizz into a fine powder
- Transfer the oat flour to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine, then allow to sit for at least 10 minutes
- Heat a large pan over a medium-low heat and spray with cooking spray. Add 1-2 tablespoons of pancake batter
- Cook until you start to see bubbles appear on the surface, then carefully flip over. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side, then transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve the pancakes with some chopped fresh berries and natural yoghurt
Per serving: 376kcals, 16.5g fat (6.1g saturated), 34.9g carbs (7g sugars), 22g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.2g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta