3 ripe pears, peeled
Juice of ½ a lemon
600ml pomegranate juice
Lemonade (or lemon-and-lime fizzy drink), to top up
20 large blueberries
Ice, to serve
- Use a melon baller to scoop 12 balls out of the ripe pears. Set aside. Remove the stem and seeds from the remaining pear flesh and discard. Add the pear flesh to a blender.
- Add the blackberries and lemon juice to the blender. Whizz to combine, then strain through a sieve into a large pitcher, pressing through with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add the pomegranate juice to the pitcher. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until well chilled.
- Pour into a punch bowl and top up with chilled lemonade.
- Gently push each blueberry into the cavity of a pear ball. Add the “eyeballs” to the punch bowl and serve over ice.
Per Serving 230kcals, 0.9g fat (0.1g saturated), 57g carbs (45.4g sugars), 2g protein, 6.4g fibre, 0.009g sodium