Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the tartare sauce:
For the fish:
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the tartare sauce and stir together. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. Beat the egg in a separate shallow dish and place the breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dredge each fish fillet in the flour, then dip into the egg, shaking off any excess. Finally, coat them in breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs on to coat the fish thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the breaded fish for 4-5 minutes per side or until completely cooked.
- Assemble the fish burgers on burger buns using the tartare sauce, lettuce, tomato, gherkins, red onion and fish. Serve with potato wedges.
Per Serving: 572kcals, 13.2g fat (2.1g saturated), 71.2g carbs, 6.2g sugars, 40.2g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.839g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Prawn, edamame & wild rice salad