For the spicy salsa:
30g fresh coriander, finely chopped
2 tbsp chilli oil
1 red chilli, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
Salt and black pepper
For the tacos:
1 tsp chilli oil
250g chorizo sausages, cut into disks
8 corn tortillas
100g feta, crumbled, to serve
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1 red chilli, sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the spicy salsa. Set aside.
- Heat the chilli oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and fry for five minutes until crisp and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Add the prawns to the same pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toast the tortillas in a hot, dry pan over a medium-high heat for 30 seconds per side.
- To serve, fill each tortilla with some of the spicy salsa, chorizo and prawns. Sprinkle with the feta, coriander, sliced chilli and spring onion and serve with wedges of lime for squeezing.
Per Serving 627kcals, 41.6g fat (14.7g saturated), 28.8g carbs (3.5g sugars), 33.8g protein, 4.3g fibre, 1.242g sodium