Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base:
For the filling:
For the raspberry sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan/gas mark 3. Mix together the crushed biscuits with the melted butter until they are all moist. Press into the base and slightly up the sides of a 23cm springform cake tin. Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat together all of the ingredients for the filling until very smooth. Spread into the tin.
- Place a baking tin filled with water into the bottom of the oven; this will prevent the cheesecake from cracking while it bakes. Bake the tin in the centre of the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes until it has set at the edges.
- Turn off the oven, open the door slightly and leave the cake to cool to room temperature.
- Purée the raspberries with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a sieve to remove any seeds, then stir the icing sugar and lemon juice in with the remaining liquid.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and pour over the raspberry sauce. Top with the sliced strawberries and crushed meringue nest before serving.
Per serving: 558kcals, 38g fat (21g saturated), 47g carbs, 32.4g sugars, 10.8g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.41g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake
Mini Easter Cheesecakes by Dr.Oetker