Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Line each bread bowl with a slice of ham and add the chopped tomato. Carefully crack an egg into each one. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top with the Mozzarella and chives.
- Place the top back on each roll. Wrap the rolls in tin foil and bake for 20 minutes for runny yolks, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven, unwrap and serve immediately.
Per serving: 207kcals, 9.3g fat (3.7g saturated), 15.6g carbs (3.6g sugars), 13.8g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.503g sodium
Make it yours: Mix up the fillings according to your liking. Try sliced turkey, chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped spring onions, different types of cheese, cooked bacon, cooked chopped sausages, fried onions, fried mushrooms, chilli flakes, a spoonful of baked beans, cooked potato cubes or whatever else sounds delicious!