For the board:
1 x 400g pack of ready-rolled pizza dough
Vegetable oil, or cooking spray
YR Balsamic Red Onion Relish
YR Original Tomato Relish, or YR Spicy Habanero Relish
A cheeseboard made from pizza dough, with two nests included for YR Balsamic Red Onion Relish and YR Original Tomato Relish. Simply add a selection of cheeses, cured meats, fruit and crackers, and let guests enjoy tearing away at the cheeseboard as the toppings disappear.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Roll out the pizza dough.
- On a baking tray large enough to hold the pizza dough, place two oven-proof ramekins upside down, leaving at least 5-6cm in between – these will create fillable hollows in your edible board. Brush the bases and sides of the ramekins lightly with vegetable oil or coat with cooking spray.
- Carefully add the pizza dough, draping it over the ramekins. Gently push the dough down around the ramekins, making sure it lies as flat as possible against the baking tray. Be careful not to tear the dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Carefully remove the cooled dough and flip over. Fill the two hollows left by the ramekins, one with YR Balsamic Red Onion Relish, and the other with either YR Original Tomato Relish or YR Spicy Habanero Relish.
- To serve, top your edible board with a selection of cheeses, cured meats, fruit, nuts and crackers.
Per serving (board only) 313kcals, 20.5g fat (5.1g saturated), 28.2g carbs (0.1g sugars), 3.8g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.321g sodium