Makes 1 (easily doubled)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Assemble all of your ingredients.
- Rub the outsides of the pitta with wet hands, then place in the toaster for 45-60 seconds until puffed up but not crispy.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato purée with the cream cheese and grated cheeses.
- Carefully slice an opening at one side of the pitta (ask an adult to help).
- Use a teaspoon to push the tomato and cheese mixture inside and add any other fillings you like. Gently squash the pitta bread until it is closed.
- Put the pitta back in the toaster, cut side-up. Toast for two minutes or until the pitta is crisp and the cheeses have melted.
Per Serving 242kcals, 9.7g fat (5.3g saturated), 25.9g carbs, 3g sugars, 11.7g protein, 3.9g fibre, 0.985g sodium
Popular in Lunchbox
Dark chocolate blueberry bites