Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 140˚C/120˚C fan/gas mark 1 and line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Peel the membrane from the back side of the ribs (ask your butcher to do this for you when you buy the ribs, if you prefer). Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper, then rub the spice rub generously into all sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the prepared baking tray and cook for three hours, basting occasionally with the juices from the tray.
- Serve with chips and corn on the cob.
Per Serving: 576kcals, 29.6g fat (11.7g saturated), 11.1g carbs, 4.7g sugars, 63.1g protein, 3g fibre, 1.332g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyDinnerFather’s DayAmericanSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueSlow cookerFree-fromComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free