2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp salt
2 racks of baby back ribs
Corn on the cob
- Preheat the oven to 140˚C/120˚C fan/gas mark 1 and line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Peel the membrane from the back side of the ribs (ask your butcher to do this for you when you buy the ribs, if you prefer). Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper, then rub the spice rub generously into all sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the prepared baking tray and cook for three hours, basting occasionally with the juices from the tray.
- Serve with chips and corn on the cob.
Per Serving 576kcals, 29.6g fat (11.7g saturated), 11.1g carbs, 4.7g sugars, 63.1g protein, 3g fibre, 1.332g sodium