Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Score the lamb all over and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the mint and garlic in a food processor and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly stream in most of the oil and combine until a paste forms (leave about two tablespoons of the oil for later). Brush the mint mixture over the lamb and roast for one hour, brushing regularly.
- Add the vegetables to a large roasting tray and drizzle over the reserved oil. Season well and roast in the oven with the lamb for 35-45 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the lamb is cooked through. Remove from the oven and leave to rest.
- Remove the lamb from the tin and set aside. Strain any fat from the tin, then add the roasting tin to the hob over a medium-high heat. Mash together the flour and butter, then whisk into the tin.
- Whisk in the hot chicken and simmer until thickened.
- Carve the lamb and serve with the roasted vegetables and gravy.
Per serving: 722kcals, 37.9g fat (10.1g saturated), 20.5g carbs (3.8g sugars), 73.3g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.338g sodium
IrishDinnerEasterSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinSt. Patrick’s DayFamily mealsCuisinesSunday roastDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Irish
Lemon sole with dillisk butter