A fun, indulging recipe to get the most out of your leftover Easter chocolate.
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
2 Easter Eggs
80g digestive biscuits
40g butter, melted
100g Dr Oetker Milk Chocolate (35%)
250g cream cheese
100ml double cream
50g icing sugar
1 tsp Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Bean Extract
50g Dr Oetker White Chocolate (25%)
Dr Oetker Chocolatey Caramel Crunch
- Using a serrated knife, carefully cut your Easter eggs in half, along the seam. Place on plate.
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until a sandy texture. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Divide the biscuit mix between the Easter egg halves. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions. Allow to cool for 1-2minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Add the melt chocolate and whisk until thickened and smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake mix between the egg halves.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Drizzle the cheesecake filling with the melted white chocolate. Decorate with Dr. Oetker Chocolatey Caramel Crunch and mini eggs.
- Allow to set for at least1hour before serving