Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Using a serrated knife, carefully cut your Easter eggs in half, along the seam. Place on plate.
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until a sandy texture. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Divide the biscuit mix between the Easter egg halves. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions. Allow to cool for 1-2minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Add the melt chocolate and whisk until thickened and smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake mix between the egg halves.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Drizzle the cheesecake filling with the melted white chocolate. Decorate with Dr. Oetker Chocolatey Caramel Crunch and mini eggs.
- Allow to set for at least1hour before serving
Popular in Kids baking