Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Line a 12 hole muffing tray with muffin cases.
- In a bowl, add the banana and mash. Add the peanut butter, eggs, vanilla and honey. Stir until combined.
- Add the flour, oats and baking powder. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the water until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool fully.
- Once cooled, remove the muffin cases.
- Spread or pipe a dollop of cream cheese or natural yoghurt onto each pupcake and decorate with their favourite dog treat.