Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
A lunchbox treat that’s both tasty and nutritious. Plus, kids will have heaps of fun whipping these up at home!
- Line a 1-2 baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- Use a box grater to roughly grate your carrots and set aside.
- Add the porridge oats, dates, coconut oil, cinnamon and vanilla to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the grated carrot and pulse until combined.
- Take one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Place onto the prepared tray. Continue until all the mix is used.
- Add the desiccated coconut to a shallow bowl. Roll each ball in the coconut and return to the tray.
- Place the trays in the fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Once chilled, drizzle some of the balls with melted white chocolate and return to the fridge for five minutes to set. This works well as an optional bonus treat!
Popular in Lunchbox