Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, leek, carrots and potatoes for five minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock and white wine. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in all the fish and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and fresh herbs. Season to taste and serve hot.
Note: Parsley can be used as an alternative to dill, if you wish.
Per Serving 310kcals, 10.2g fat (5.3g saturated), 28.5g carbs, 4g sugars, 21.8g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.39g sodium