Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, leek, carrots and potatoes for five minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock and white wine. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in all the fish and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and fresh herbs. Season to taste and serve hot.
Note: Parsley can be used as an alternative to dill, if you wish.
Per Serving 310kcals, 10.2g fat (5.3g saturated), 28.5g carbs, 4g sugars, 21.8g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.39g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Cod nuggets and wedges