Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Rinse the blueberries under cool water, then spread out on kitchen paper and gently pat dry.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Stir until melted, then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Gently fold in the blueberries. Form the mixture into clusters by spooning 4-5 chocolate coated blueberries onto the prepared baking tray. Space the clusters 2-3cm apart.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then place in the fridge for 45 minutes or until completely set.
Per Serving: 21kcals, 6.4g fat (4.5g saturated), 14.3g carbs (12.1g sugars), 1.7g protein, 1g fibre, 0.017g sodium
Popular in Lunchbox