Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the icing:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line two 12-hole muffin tins with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together until frothy.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until mixed, then fold in the grated carrots. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the paper cases, leaving a 1-2cm space at the top of each case. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a cupcake comes out clean. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cream the icing sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and salt together. Add the apple cider vinegar and mix. Slowly add the milk substitute until the desired consistency is reached.
- Spread the icing on the cooled cupcakes using a knife or piping bag.
- To make the sprinkles, whizz half of a carrot in the bowl of a food processor until fine, then sprinkle over the iced cupcakes.
Per serving: 489kcals, 42.7g fat (8.9g saturated), 30.5g carbs, 25.7g sugars, 1.5g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.051g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Tom yum soup with prawns