Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meatballs:
For the curry sauce:
- In a bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients except for the coconut oil.
- Mix together until just combined, then shape into 3-4cm balls.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat.
- Add the meatballs and brown on all sides, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen paper and set aside.
- Turn the heat to low and add the onions to the same pan. Cook for 6-7 minutes until translucent and beginning to brown.
- Add the curry powder and turmeric to the onions and stir for one minute. Add the garlic and stir for another minute.
- Add the coconut cream and stock and turn the heat to medium low. Bring to a simmer, then add the spinach and return the meatballs to the pan. Simmer gently for 7-8 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.
Note: Beef stock can be used as an alternative to chicken stock, if you wish.
Per serving: 353kcals, 25.4g fat (17.5g saturated), 8g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 26.3g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.158g sodium