Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, stir together the yoghurt spices, garlic, ginger, yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Use a sharp knife to cut slits into the lamb and rub half the yoghurt mix all over the meat, making sure to massage it into the slits.
- Carefully lift the lamb into a Magic Chicken Roasting Bag, place the bag on a tray secure the bag with a nylon tie and refrigerate overnight. Keep the remaining yoghurt mix and leave in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining yoghurt mix with the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes into a Magic Chicken Roasting Bag, place the bag on a tray secure the bag with a nylon tie.
- Before cooking, trim any excess bag. Use a scissors to make slits in the top of the bag.
- Cook the lamb for 1½-2 hours. For the remaining 25-30 minutes, add the potatoes. Remove the oven and leave the lamb to rest in the bag for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bag open and carefully lift the lamb onto a serving plate/platter. Remove the potatoes and serve alongside the lamb.
- Sprinkle with some fresh coriander and serve with yoghurt and some warmed naan breads.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes max
Recipe brought to you by:
Popular in Easter
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR