Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
- Place the cucumber in a shallow bowl and sprinkle over the salt. Mix well and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small saucepan over a medium-high heat. Simmer for 4-5 minutes until slightly reduced. Allow to cool.
- Rinse the cucumber under cold water and drain completely.
- Combine the cucumber and red onion in a serving bowl, drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with the crushed peanuts and coriander and serve immediately.
101kcals, 2.4g fat (0.4g saturated), 17.5g carbs, 14.4g sugars, 2g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.271g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR