Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and lightly grease a baking dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until fluffy. Add the cottage cheese, milk, flour, baking powder, parsley, thyme, three-quarters of the Cheddar and some salt and black pepper.
- Heat some oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion, courgette and mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper salt for 5-6 minutes or until softened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the cooked vegetables and the peas into the egg mixture. Pour everything into the prepared dish and top it with the remaining Cheddar and the slices of tomato.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Bake for another 50 minutes or until the eggs are set and the quiche is golden brown on top.
261kcals, 10.5g fat (4.3g saturated), 14.6g carbs, 4.4g sugars, 27.5g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.546g sodium
Popular in Quiche
Cream cracker crust quiche