Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a 23cm loose bottomed cake tin with parchment paper.
- Place the biscuits and 100g of the Crunchies in a large resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the melted butter, mixing together until fully coated. Pour into the prepared tin and press down firmly into an even layer. Refrigerate overnight to firm up.
- Crush the remaining Crunchies and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the cream, vanilla and icing sugar until fully incorporated. Pour in the crushed Crunchies and fold through.
- Pour the mix onto the biscuit base and smooth the top with a spatula. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least four hours to set, or overnight if possible.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and take it out of the tin. Top with broken Crunchies and drizzle with the melted milk chocolate.
Per Serving: 565kcals, 44.9g fat (31g saturated), 34.3g carbs (21.7g sugars), 7.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.284g sodium
Make it yours: You can recreate this cheesecake with any biscuit base of your choice, or replace the Crunchies with your favourite chocolate bar.