For the wedges:
3 large Rooster potatoes, skins on, cut into thick wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp Cajun spice
2 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and black pepper
For the crumbed fish:
2 cod fillets
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
100g panko breadcrumbs
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
30g Parmesan, grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
Garlic mayo or tartare sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 8.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and season with salt. Bring the water to the boil and add the potato wedges. Parboil for 7-8 minutes until just tender.
- Drain the wedges and pat very dry with kitchen paper.
- Place the potatoes on a large, rimmed baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the spices and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, place the fish on a baking tray and spread with the Dijon mustard.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, lemon zest, olive oil and some salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the fish, gently pressing them on so they stick. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the fish on top of the wedges, along with some lemon wedges and garlic mayo or tartare sauce.
Per Serving: 815kcals, 29.9g fat (7g saturated), 60.7g carbs (4g sugars), 46.4g protein, 8.8g fibre, 0.525g sodium