2 x French-trimmed racks of lamb, sliced into chops
Salt and black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp paprika
60g Feta, crumbled
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
A small handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and black pepper and brush with the oil.
- Gently combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a pan over a high heat and cook the chops for 1-2 minutes per side until browned.
- Transfer to a baking tray and pile one side of each chop with the Feta mixture.
- Place under the grill for 2-4 minutes until browned on top.
707kcals, 32.2g fat (10.8g saturated), 16.9g carbs, 2.1g sugars, 83.4g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.529g sodium