For the lime and coriander crema:
5 spring onions, thinly sliced
8 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
6 tbsp Greek yoghurt
6 tbsp sour cream
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 garlic clove, crushed
Salt and black pepper
For the pork:
450g skinless pork belly
2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
Rebel Chilli Jalapeño and Raspberry Jelly, for brushing, plus extra to serve
1 tbsp olive oil
Small soft tortillas
White cabbage, shredded
Find out more about Rebel Chilli hot sauces (and why spicy foods are good for you) here.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the cream. Season to taste and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Season the pork belly with the salt, sugar and a generous amount of black pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Place the pork belly in a roasting tin, fat side-up. Brush with some of the Jalapeño and Raspberry Jelly and roast for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 140˚C/120˚C fan/gas mark 1. Brush the pork with some more of the jelly and roast for one hour longer.
- Remove from the oven and allow cool to room temperature. Wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Slice the pork into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, brown the pork pieces on all sides. Drain on kitchen paper, then place in a bowl and tent loosely with foil to keep warm while you brown the rest.
- To serve, spread small soft tortillas with some Jalapeño and Raspberry Relish. Top with some shredded white cabbage, pickled jalapeños and the crispy pork belly and drizzle generously with the lime and coriander crema.
Per serving: 417kcals, 34g fat (11.9g saturated), 17.7g carbs (12.4g sugars), 20.1g protein, 0.6g fibre, 1.129g sodium