Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, combine the onion, sugar and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and stir together. Set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tartare sauce, mustard and Tabasco. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven and cook the fish according to package instructions.
- Top the fish with the sliced cheese and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes longer or until melted.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the buns with the spicy tartare sauce. Add some lettuce leaves and the red onion, then top with a piece of fish and some cucumber ribbons. Close together with the top buns and serve with chunky chips.
Per serving: 736kcals, 37.6g fat (16.2g saturated), 51.8g carbs (10.1g sugars), 14.1g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.846g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Salmon couscous with asparagus