Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- Prepare the couscous according to package instructions using the hot chicken stock.
- Heat the oil in an oven-proof pan over a medium-high heat until very hot. Season the chicken thighs on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the pan, skin side down, and cook for 8-10 minutes until the skin is browned and crispy. Flip the chicken over and cook for 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. Discard all but one tablespoon of the drippings from the pan.
- Return the pan to a medium heat and cook the peppers and onion for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the vegetables, skin side up. Bake for 10 minutes or until completely cooked throughout.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the cumin, paprika, parsley and some seasoning. Serve the chicken and vegetables over the couscous, with some salsa on the side.
Per Serving: 483kcals, 14g fat (3.5g saturated), 61.1g carbs (1.2g sugars), 25.9g protein, 4.4g fibre, 0.465g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes