Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the sausages for 5-7 minutes, turning frequently, until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat under the frying pan to medium-low and cook the rashers and onions for about four minutes until the rashers are crisp and the onions are soft.
- Stir in the garlic and mixed herbs until combined. Cook for one minute until fragrant. Add the sausages back to the pan.
- Stir in the tomato passata and purée until combined. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 9-11 minutes until al dente.
- Stir the cream and grated Parmesan into the sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the sauce, tossing to combine. Serve hot with garlic bread.
Per serving: 615 kcals, 26.1g fat (9g saturated), 63.1g carbohydrates, 4.9g sugars, 30.9g protein, 2g fibre, 0.782g sodium
If you like this, why not try our hearty bean and tomato penne?
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi