Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish over a medium heat and cook the spinach and onion for 5-6 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Add the oregano, thyme, some salt and pepper, the tinned tomatoes and chicken stock to the casserole dish. Bring to a boil, then add the chicken and stir together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream and flour, making sure there are no clumps. Stir the flour mixture into the sauce, stirring continuously until well combined. Simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the pasta well, then add to the sauce and stir to combine. Divide among serving bowls and garnish with chopped tomatoes, fresh basil and grated Parmesan
Per Serving: 327kcals, 9.5g fat (3.8g saturated), 40.7g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 20.6g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.302g sodium
ChickenItalianDinnerLow sugarPastaLow carb30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsLeftoversFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyDinner partyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad