For the dressing:
50g natural yoghurt
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Salt and black pepper
For the salad:
150g tri-coloured pasta (or your pasta of choice)
100g cherry tomatoes
2 tsp olive oil
5 slices of prosciutto
60g tenderstem broccoli
30g sugarsnap peas
30g cucumber, thinly sliced
20g sunflower seeds, toasted
- In a jug, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing until well combined. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and rinse under running water to cool, then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a baking dish and drizzle with one teaspoon of olive oil. Roast for 6-8 minutes until just softened. Allow to cool slightly, then slice the tomatoes in half.
- Heat one teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the prosciutto until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the broccoli and sugarsnap peas for 2-3 minutes until tender. Transfer to a bowl of iced water for 2-3 minutes to stop them from cooking further, then drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, sugarsnap peas, cucumber and some of the dressing. Toss to combine well.
- Divide between two serving plates. Crumble over the crispy prosciutto and sprinkle over the toasted sunflower seeds. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and finish with some black pepper.
Per Serving 502kcals, 25.8g fat (4.1g saturated), 52.5g carbs (4.9g sugars), 18.9g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.434g sodium