Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and line two large rimmed baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes on one baking tray, and the fennel and onion on the other. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss the vegetables until evenly coated. Spread them out in even layers on the trays and season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are tender, tossing the vegetables and rotating the trays halfway through.
- Place the roasted vegetables in a large pot and add the stock and almond milk. Use a stick blender to purée the soup until you reach your desired consistency, whether chunky or smooth. Add more milk and/or stock if desired. Taste and add more seasoning as needed.
- Before serving, place the pot over a medium-low heat until warmed through.
- Divide among serving bowls and top with fennel fronds and some black pepper.
Note: Chicken stock can be used as an alternative to Vegetable stock, if you wish.
Per Serving 192kcals, 6.4g fat (0.9g saturated), 32g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 4.3g protein, 6.8g fibre, 0.463g sodium