Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Place a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Place the chicken fillets between two sheets of cling film. Use a rolling pin or a meat tenderiser to pound the fillets into an even thickness, about 2cm. Slice each in half to make six pieces of chicken.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic powder, mixed dried herbs, flour and a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat the eggs in a second bowl. In a third bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the grated Parmesan.
- Coat the chicken fillets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Dip each fillet into the beaten egg, then coat completely in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes per side until deep golden brown and crisp. Transfer the chicken to the prepared rack on the tray.
- In the empty spaces on the tray, arrange the prosciutto slices — you can shape each into a small twist to save space. Place the tray into the oven to keep warm until needed; the prosciutto will crisp up.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for one minute until fragrant, then stir in the chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and stir in the cream. Simmer until the sauce has thickened, then stir in the pesto and lemon juice.
- Drain the pasta, reserving about 120ml of the cooking water. Stir the pasta into the sauce, then add a little of the pasta water to loosen the sauce.
- Divide the pasta amongst six bowls and top each portion with a Parmesan chicken fillet, a piece of crispy prosciutto, a handful of rocket and some extra grated Parmesan.
Per serving 673 kcals, 30.4g fat (8g saturated), 56.6g carbs (3.5g sugars), 42.9g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.745g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad