Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the peas and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for fifive minutes. Remove from the heat and whizz with a stick blender until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pancetta for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Season the soup to taste, then stir in the crème fraîche.
- Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle over the pancetta before serving.
Per Serving: 204kcals, 17g fat (10.2g saturated), 12.8g carbs (7g sugars), 5.5g protein, 3.1g fibre, 1.104g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken
2 months, 10 days ago
This soup is delicious!