Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the mangoes in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the sugar and whizz into a purée.
- Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and whizz again to combine.
- Transfer the purée into a bowl and set aside.
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the mango purée into the whipped cream. Pour into a large tub and freeze for at least eight hours, stirring every two hours.
- Remove the sorbet from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
308kcals, 6g fat (4.2g saturated), 67.2g carbs, 64.4g sugars, 2.1g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.019g sodium
Popular in Thai
Tom yum soup with prawns