2 fresh ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
160g caster sugar
3 tbsp coconut milk
1 tsp lemon juice
- Place the mangoes in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the sugar and whizz into a purée.
- Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and whizz again to combine.
- Transfer the purée into a bowl and set aside.
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the mango purée into the whipped cream. Pour into a large tub and freeze for at least eight hours, stirring every two hours.
- Remove the sorbet from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
308kcals, 6g fat (4.2g saturated), 67.2g carbs, 64.4g sugars, 2.1g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.019g sodium