Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Slice the chicken breasts right through horizontally to create six mini fillets.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, a pinch of salt and pepper. Dredge each chicken fillet in the mix and dust off any excess flour.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken fillets and fry for four minutes on each side, until golden on the outside. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan, add the mushrooms and fry until golden. Add the garlic and cook for a further two minutes. Pour in the stock, cream and parsley. Simmer for five minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in the Parmesan, lemon juice and more salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken back in to finish cooking for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the creamy chicken with a side of baby potatoes and vegetables of choice.
Per serving: 468 kcals,31.5g fat (15.8g saturated), 12.5g carbs (1.5g sugars), 34.5g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.345g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes