Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the topping:
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat 120ml of the double cream in a pan with the sugar and salt over a medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the cream just comes to a boil.
- Immediately pour the boiling cream over the chopped chocolate. Allow to stand for 20-30 seconds, then stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Add the vanilla extract and whisk until combined and creamy. Let cool for five minutes.
- Whisk the remaining cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined, then gently fold in the rest of the cream and grated chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into two martini glasses or wine glasses, leaving a 2cm gap at the top. Cover and refrigerate for three hours until set.
- Spoon the whipped cream over the top of each mousse. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve chilled.
Per Serving 712kcals, 53.8g fat (34.8g saturated), 47.3g carbs, 6.9g sugars, 6.9g protein, 2g fibre, 0.175g sodium
Gluten-freeSweet thingsChocolateEasterMother’s DayValentine’s DaySpecial OccasionsNo-bakeFree-from treatsDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR