Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Like mushrooms and pasta? Try this recipe...
- Melt the butter in a large, deep frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallot and garlic for two minutes until soft.
- Increase the heat to high, add the mushrooms and thyme and season well. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are browned.
- Add the wine and stock and simmer for two minutes until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain, then add the pasta to the pan along with the peas and Camembert. Stir until the pasta is coated in the creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately with the Parmesan and parsley on top.
422kcals, 17.1g fat (9.2g saturated), 55.4g carbs, 2.9g sugars, 11.3g protein, 3g fibre, 0.317g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta