Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Like mushrooms and pasta? Try this recipe...
- Melt the butter in a large, deep frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallot and garlic for two minutes until soft.
- Increase the heat to high, add the mushrooms and thyme and season well. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are browned.
- Add the wine and stock and simmer for two minutes until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain, then add the pasta to the pan along with the peas and Camembert. Stir until the pasta is coated in the creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately with the Parmesan and parsley on top.
422kcals, 17.1g fat (9.2g saturated), 55.4g carbs, 2.9g sugars, 11.3g protein, 3g fibre, 0.317g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta