Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and toss the prawns with half of the Cajun spice. Cook the prawns for about two minutes per side until pink and curled. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat, add the remaining oil in the pan and add the garlic and pepper. Season with the remaining Cajun spice and cook for about four minutes until softened.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cream. Increase the heat and simmer for a few minutes until thickened and reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Drain the fettuccine, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking water. Add the drained pasta to the sauce, tossing to combine. If it seems very thick, add a bit of the water to loosen.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Per serving: 478kcal, 19.9g fat (7.5g saturated), 47g carbs, 2.9g sugar, 0.8g fibre, 29.9g protein, 0.086g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta