Makes 4 (approx.)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small saucepan, combine 225g fresh cranberries, 250ml water and 200g caster sugar. Bring to a simmer over a medium heat, then reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved and the cranberries burst and soften.
- Set aside and allow to cool, then strain through a sieve, pressing on the cranberries to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Discard the cranberries.
- To make each cocktail, place 10 mint leaves and 1½ tbsp lime juice into a glass. Muddle the mint in the juice with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Stir in 60ml of the cranberry simple syrup and 60ml white rum. Top with ice cubes and 60ml sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves, fresh cranberries and a slice of lime.
Popular in Cocktails
Raspberry mint julep