For 1 x 5kg ham
400g chunky cranberry
8 tbsp honey
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 orange, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Mix all of the glaze ingredients together. Divide into two bowls and set one aside.
- Brush half of the glaze over the cooked ham and use toothpicks to secure the orange slices to the sides of the ham. Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown. Baste the ham every 20 minutes with the glaze.
- Turn the oven to 220˚C/200˚C/gas mark 7. Cook the ham for a final 20 minutes without opening the oven door.
- Place the remaining glaze in a saucepan and simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced. Transfer to a jug and keep warm.
- Once the ham is baked, transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes. Remove the toothpicks before serving to the table with the reduced glaze.