Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the part baked roll into slices approx. 1cm thick.
- Lightly brush both sides of each slice with olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado. Mix together the crab meat, chilli, coriander, lime juice and zest. Season well with black pepper.
- Spread a layer of avocado onto each slice of roll. Top with the crab mixture and serve.
Per Serving: 565kcals, 30.3g fat (4.3g saturated), 54.8g carbs (6.6g sugars), 16.1g protein, 14.1g fibre, 1.283g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Easy tapas platter