Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Add the courgettes and cook for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the courgettes are fully cooked.
- Stir in the chickpeas, frozen peas and pesto and cook for one minute.
- Blend until smooth with a hand-held blender and season to taste.
- To serve, ladle the soup into warmed bowls and garnish with extra pesto and the reserved chickpeas and peas.
Per Serving: 170kcals, 10g fat (2.9g saturated), 19.1g carbs (7g sugars), 6.8g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.712g sodium
Recipe and image from No Fuss Vegan by Roz Purcell, published by Penguin Ireland
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerVeganSoupMeat-freeLunch & snacks30-minute mealsLow-fatOne-potQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns