Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Blitz the cookies in a food processor until finely ground. If you don’t have a food processor, crush them in a bag with a rolling pin. Reserve two tablespoons of cookie crumbs for garnishing.
- Mix together the cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well combined. Refrigerate the mixture for one hour, then shape into small balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Freeze for about one hour until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water; make sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the water. Once the chocolate is soft, remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Using two forks, dip and coat balls with melted white chocolate and place on a sheet of parchment paper to set. Sprinkle with the reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until firm. Serve slightly cool or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 71kcals, 4.7g fat (2.5g saturated), 6.7g carbs (5.2g sugars), 1g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.044g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR