Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain in a colander.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and cook the rashers for five minutes until crisp and browned. Remove and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pan and cook the cabbage for five minutes until wilted.
- Stir in the spring onions and continue cooking for one more minute.
- Stir in the milk and heat through. Add the potatoes and mash, mixing through the greens. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the bacon to serve.
Per Serving: 260 kcals, 14.1g fat (7.7g saturated), 23.4g carbs (3.9g sugars), 11.4g protein, 4g fibre, 0.09g sodium