Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the panna cotta:
For the coffee syrup:
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the coffee, milk and cream. Pour about a quarter of this liquid into a pan and place over a low heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Squeeze out the gelatine sheets and add to the pan. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the warmed liquid through a sieve back into the remaining coffee, milk and cream mixture. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Divide the panna cotta mixture amongst six small serving glasses or bowls. Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, or preferably overnight.
- In a pan, simmer the coffee and sugar together over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the coffee has thickened.
- Stir in the Tia Maria, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Just before serving, pour a little of the coffee syrup over each panna cotta.
Per Serving: 313kcals, 19.3g fat (12g saturated), 33.3g carbs (31.9g sugars), 1.6g protein, 0g fibre, 0.035g sodium
Popular in Free-from treats
Strawberry and banana splits