Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small saucepan over a medium heat, melt the butter, salt and lime zest. Stir in the double cream and vanilla and bring to a simmer.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl. Pour the hot cream mixture over the top and allow to sit for one minute, then stir until smooth. If desired, stir in 1-2 drops of green food colouring to create a pale green colour.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for five minutes or until firm enough to roll.
- Take one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Continue until all the mixture has been used.
- Place the desiccated coconut on a plate and roll the truffles in the coconut to coat.
Per truffle: 167kcals, 13.9g fat (10.4g saturated), 10.3g carbs (8.5g sugars), 1.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.04g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR