Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Grease a 20cm square tin and line with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides.
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring until thoroughly melted.
- Remove from the heat, then fold through the desiccated coconut.
- Press half of the mixture into the base of the tin, then freeze for 20 minutes so that the base can set.
- Meanwhile, stir the food colouring into the remaining mixture until it forms a pink colour. Press the pink mixture into the tin and freeze for at least two hours or until firm.
- Remove from the tin and trim the edges. Cut into 16 large squares or 64 small squares.
Note: (For natural colouring) Beetroot juice can be used as an alternative to Food colouring, if you wish.
Per Serving 312kcals, 29.6g fat (26..1g saturated), 13.9g carbs, 6.9g sugars, 2.2g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.013g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeChristmasSweet thingsLow sugarDiabetic-friendlySpecial OccasionsNo-bakeMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles